See the complete feature list of Astrolog
6.30. Also see new features added to version
- Standard wheel: My natal chart, with
attached info sidebar.
- House wheel: Same as above, but
with all houses spanning equal sizes on the screen.
- Bi-wheel: My chart on inside.
Current transits on outsite.
- Quad-wheel: From inside to out: My
chart, alt.astrology's, our time-space midpoint, our composite.
- Aspect/midpoint grid: Aspects on one
side of the diagonal, midpoints on the other.
- Local horizon: View of the sky at a
particular time and location on Earth.
- Solar system orbit: Screen shot from
the Windows version, showing orbit tracks.
- Gauquelin sector wheel: The 36
sectors, showing plus zones.
- Astro-graph map: Straight and wavy
lines on a map of the world.
- Graphic ephemeris: Plot of position
- Graphic transits: Plot exactness of
aspect orbs over time.
- Dispositor graphs: Planet A is in
sign which planet B rules, which is in sign...
- Ray ephemeris: Graph of Ray
influences over time, from esoteric astrology.
- Chart sphere: It's like a wheel
chart, but in 3D! See animation of rotating sphere.
- World globe: Astrolog can do
animations of charts, including a rotating globe.
- Constellation globe: The celestial
sphere divided into the astronomical constellations.
- Biorhythm: Astrolog is more than just
an astrology program.
- 3D astrology: Astrolog supports 3D houses,
3D wheel charts i.e. "chart spheres", and 3D aspects.
- Sinusoidal houses: Sinusoidal house
systems were first implemented in Astrolog.
- Wheel animation:
Astrolog can animate wheel charts in 3D, as seen in the video below.
This site produced by Walter D. Pullen
(see my homepage), hosted on Magitech and astrolog.org, created using Microsoft FrontPage, page last updated
November 15, 2017.